PinkBlush Maternity Feature








PinkBlush Maternity, a maternity boutique that sells cute maternity clothes and dresses, recently reached out to me and offered me to choose a few pieces to feature. When I came across this dress, it nearly jumped off the page and made a home in my closet.  The Periwinkle chiffon piece is, in my opinion, way too comfortable to be a maternity dress and gives my large-and-still-growing-bump a classy, understated appearance.

I picked this piece because it's the perfect from-Summer-to-Fall transition piece, hence my bold, black booties.  (The back to school floor sets have crept out after all.)  It can be dressed down for that final Summer date night or be worn to an early Fall wedding - you know those first Fall days that are still pretending to be Summer.

Nearing 7 months pregnant, I have to admit, it's often hard to find pieces that make me feel the perfect dose of feminine and edgy.  But with this lightweight beauty, I've got nothin' to fear.

All there's left to do is to go get me a cupcake and mark this Summer date night as one to remember.

Comments

Popular Posts