Friday, Friday

Sometimes writing a Friday post is a fun and easy recap 'cause I can say things like, "we went to the beach!", and "we went to Portland!", and "I made the best doughnuts of my life!"  And at the end of other weeks, I can only say things like, "I took a two hour long glucose test which resulted in a headache that would not leave me", and "I bought a Belly Bandit Thighs Disguise."  Though I'm pretty excited over the fact that I don't have gestational diabetes, and I finally found some good maternity shape wear, I know these minor, everyday details of life are so not interesting.  So I'll leave you with a few things I came across online this week that, in my opinion, were interesting.

Enjoy!

TSwift has a Smelly Cat moment.

Schooner Kids: A new children's lifestyle site launched this week.  Can't wait to read a couple of the must-read suggestions for moms!  (P.S. Bringing Up Bebe is excellent.)

The best kind of blast from the past.  An old Oprah interview with the cast of Friends. Need I say more?

Comments

Popular Posts