A day in Seaside

Earlier this week, we packed up and headed to Seaside, Oregon with my many in-laws that are in town.  I had been counting down the days until I could have a new (meaning outside of SoCal) beach experience.  It was hot, it was busy, but it was beautiful.  Ella completely fell in love with the sand and water, and couldn't get enough playtime with her cousins.

I realized I love the beach but not when 6 months pregnant.  Figuring out how to comfortably sit on a blanket, stay hydrated for two, and scoping out the nearest bathroom wasn't my ultimate definition of a good time, so I didn't last long before I recommended we find the nearest and and best ice cream joint.  And out we ventured.  It was at Zinger's Homemade Ice Cream that we cooled off and had some of the best ice cream we've tasted.  The Black Cherry was to-die!  (And that's coming from a Michigander.)  

We walked around the city, met up with our family, went to a salt water taffy shop that had over 170 flavors, and closed out the day with a trip on the carousal for the kiddos.

Oregon and Washington have so much to offer, I'm grateful and happy we've been getting out and making the most out of our new home.
































Comments

Popular Posts