It's a...




Boy!

The big news was revealed at our 20 week ultrasound yesterday.  Ever since I got pregnant, I had a feeling it was a boy.  (Mother's intuition for the win.)  We only talked about boys names.  We've been referring to the baby as "he".  If we were instead told we were having a girl, it would have been quite the shocker.

Following in his sister's footsteps, Baby Boy Lochner is quite the mover.  He moves constantly, and made the ultrasound tech work to get all his measurements.  He was too busy doing somersaults, waving, and kicking to stay in position for a photo shoot.

Needless to say, we are thrilled.  I've always wanted a boy.  I think Ella will be the perfect big sister, and it will be fun to add to the already large clan of boy cousins.  I can't wait to start buying cute little dude clothes and prepping Ella's room for the newest addition.

The countdown continues!  Though it's now a little shorter 'cause they moved up my due date. Again.


Baby Boy Lochner coming to you (around) 11.20.2015!


Comments

Popular Posts