A day in Portland









One of my best friends is in town this week, so we've made a couple tourists out of ourselves and have been exploring our new home.  We headed into Downtown Portland and hit up a couple bakeries and the infamous VooDoo Doughnuts.  It was the hottest day of the year, but that didn't matter because I had my best shorts and nautical vibe on my side.  My nautical vibe was supplied by PinkBlush Maternity, a maternity boutique that sells cute maternity clothes and maternity dresses. The soft, breathable shirt kept me cool and comfortable as I strolled the hipster streets of Portlandia. And with that distressed denim I looked like I fit right in among all the edginess.


It was a hot day, it was a fun day.  It was a day of cruisin' around the city feeling proud of my bump. The chocolate chip cookie sandwich with espresso cream was just the cherry on top.


Comments

Popular Posts