Pregnancy friendly products

From left to right: Tom's Naturally Dry Deodorant in Fresh Meadow // Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion // Weleda Wild  Rose Creamy Body Wash  // Bottom Row: Burt's Bee's Sensitive Facial Cleanser // Juice Beauty Green Apple Blemish Clearing Peel // Bare Minerals Original Foundation
When I found out I was pregnant, it meant switching up some products in my morning and evening routines to more natural and simpler products.  Here's what I'm currently using:

Tom's Deodorant -- Typically, I'm a Lady Speedstick girl, but during these pregnant months I opted for a cleaner-ingredient antiperspirant.  As someone who has bought and tried all those "clinically-proven" deodorants in high school due to my man-sweating, I can tell you it keeps a lady refreshed. And I can't argue with smelling like a fresh meadow.

Cetaphil Facial Lotion -- From what I hear, this is the most generic facial (and body) moisturizer out there. I've heard good things and I read it's pregnancy-safe.  It's inexpensive, so I thought I'd try it out, and I'm overall pleased.  It's light and keeps my face moisturized.

Weleda Body Wash --  I originally heard of Weleda products from YouTuber and blogger Rachel Talbott.  I wanted to try something a little nicer, so I went out and found this body wash in the scent wild rose.  Rose is one of my favorite scents, so I knew I'd love it.  This was a splurge for me, though. After I run out of this, it's back to Dove.

Burt's Bees Face Wash -- One of the fist results to come up when I Googled "pregnancy safe face wash".  It can be found at Target, so I picked it up and I've like it so far.  It's a creamy face wash for sensitive skin.

Juice Beauty Apple Blemish Clearing Peel -- Another splurge.  I had some birthday money to Ulta and I wanted to treat myself to a higher-end product.  I had read good things about Juice Beauty products, so I thought I'd try their blemish peel.  Hormones make my skin crazy during pregnancy, so I wanted to get a treatment specifically for breakouts.  I've so far really enjoyed this product.  It smells like apples, tingles when applied, and leaves my face feeling insanely clean, soft, and smooth.  It's recommended use is 1-2 times a week, so the container lasts quite a while.

Bare Minerals Original Foundation -- I love Bare Minerals, especially in the Summer.  My combination of their original foundation (in fairly light) and their well-rested concealer (not pictured) provides full coverage on my hormone-induced breakouts.  It provides an even finish and speaking as someone who has tried countless under-eye concealers, this baby hides all evidence of sleepless nights.

What pregnancy-friendly products do you use?

Comments

Popular Posts