Road trip ready

Well, unlike last week I feel like I've accomplished more in these past seven days than I have during the entire month of November.

It was one those weeks where I took everything out of the storage closet and put everything back in an orderly, organized fashion.  (I had to in order to get our luggage.  And the Christmas tree).

I filmed a video with a friend (stay tuned for that) and got us ready for our Thanksgiving vacation. Tonight we're headed to Anaheim to have dinner with Tim's aunt and cousins who are in town from Alaska.  I'm looking forward to the good company and the temporary change of scenery.

And then on Saturday.  We'll be heading north to spend the week with my brother and sister-in-law and our two nephews.  I'm crazy excited we get the opportunity to celebrate Thanksgiving with family this year!  But we first must conquer the sixteen hour drive to Washington.  We're departing Saturday evening, so we can tackle most of the drive while Ella's fast asleep.

I'm a little nervous.  But I packed an emergency kit for the car that I'm pretty proud of.  But don't let it deceive you, I'm usually not this organized.


Happy Friday.  Have a great weekend.  I'll be spending most of it on the road accompanied by Serial, coconut cashews, and a lot of coffee.

I'll see you on Monday from Washington.

Comments

Popular Posts