Highlights and Super Bowls


I have one highlight from this week.

The "treat yoself" episode of Parks and Rec.

You must be thinking your week was either that boring or Parks and Rec was just that good.

It was just that good.  I jumped on the Parks and Rec bandwagon really late.  Some months ago, my husband showed me the clip of Donna and Tom's first "treat yoself" episode and that's what originally got me hooked.

Needless to say, when Donna and Tom busted out with a treat yoself 2017!, I died.  And yes, it was the highlight of my week.

This weekend is going to be all about getting ready for and watching the Super Bowl.  Last year, we didn't have a TV so that made the Super Bowl pretty underwhelming.  But this year we've got a TV a bbq wings recipe and veggie plate on the menu.  Our good friends who we haven't seen in quite a while are coming over for some pizza, drinks, and a Katy Perry half time show.

It should be a good time.

Go Seahawks.

Comments

Popular Posts