What a weekend

This weekend was a great one.  It was so great that I forgot to get any pictures from Saturday.  Which is unfortunate, because Saturday was the most eventful.  We packed and organized for a majority of the day until our good friends came over with dinner.  We caught up and ate egg rolls.  Later, the dudes left, more ladies came over and we had article club.  Those few hours were probably some of the most poignant I've ever spent with friends.  We discussed an article on courting your friends and why it matters. And the conversation got real personal.  To see a group of girls feel safe and comfortable enough to be open and vulnerable was a profound thing to witness.  I know a setting like that is rare, so you can bet I went into Mass on Sunday thanking God for Saturday evening.  

Happy Monday.  I hope you have a great one.


Love her.

Swinging is for grown ups, too.

Ella discovers a tunnel.

Swinging is for babies, too.

"Like I can go down the slide by myself...ha!"

Smiles!

Taking in God's creation. 

A sign on the baseball field.  Love. it.

Comments

Popular Posts