Weekend snapshots

I loved this weekend.  We spent it at the beach taking in the abnormally warm temps we've been having.  For the past year or so, I've hated the heat.  When I was pregnant, the sun and heat made me gag so I avoided it like the plague.  And during my initial postpartum phase, I didn't feel fully comfortable being out in shorts and tanks.  But I'm finally starting to feel like my old self again - the self who would walk around barefoot and would spend days out in the sun.  It felt freeing and refreshing to feel the sun on my face, the water on my feet, and the sand in between my toes.

It was a weekend I was incredibly grateful to be living in Southern California.

Here are some scenes from our weekend.  Have a great Monday.

La Jolla Cove.

Taking in the scenery.  Beautiful Saturday at La Jolla!


Babies in shopping carts.  Just can't get enough.
I was really into palm trees this weekend.
Del Mar beach.
Beach selfie!
Elle's bells.

Smile!  It's 95 degrees.

Daddy and Ella.


Closed out the weekend with confession and Mass.  Thanked God for His many blessings. 

Comments

Popular Posts