Adjusting


This week was a week of adjustment.  I adjusted to being pregnant with a fussy little one around.  Ella's going through a growth spurt and we tried (and are still trying) to figure all that out.  I think we finally figured out that we weren't feeding her enough which answered the question why she was fussy and clingy throughout the day.  She's also having a harder time going down at night, so we introduced some lullabies (thanks, YouTube).  It was a week of questioning if I'll be able to handle two little ones running around and a week of being especially thankful for my husband who helped me a great deal.

This weekend is Easter, of course!  I was in labor last Easter, so we're excited to have a relaxed day with our little one.  Have a great weekend.

I hope to be around more next week.

Comments

Popular Posts