Recent finds

As a mom, my schedule can be all over the place.  Often times, I'm ready to go to bed when Ella goes to bed.  And there are times when I don't particularly feel like being productive when she goes down for a nap.

But recently, I've been trying to include a podcast and a couple good reads in my day-to-day schedule.

This is what I've been loving this past month.


I love a good celebrity memoir.  After reading Rob Lowe's last book, Stories I Only Tell My Friends, I knew I had to pick up his new one.  This guy can write.  He knows how to tell a story.  And his experiences and ability to paint his life in a human, vulnerable way makes this book (and his last) a must read.


I came across Joanna Goddard's blog, A Cup of Jo a while ago, but I didn't start religiously reading it until recently.  I love her story.  I love her voice.  And I love what she decides to feature.  A couple of my favorite reads from her this past month are 24 Surprising Things about Parenthood in the United States and (an oldie) The Hardest Two Months of My Life.


The EntreLeadership Podcast: A podcast on business and leadership from the Dave Ramsey team.  I stumbled upon this podcast, looked at some of the recent interviewees and went on a listening binge.  Some of my favorite recent episodes have been Go Make Something Happen with Seth Godin, How to Fascinate with Sally Hogshead, and Why Leaders Eat Last with Simon Sinek.  

I'm always up for a new read and listen.  If you've come across something that you've been loving, I'd love to hear about it.

Comments

Popular Posts