Some good ole pasta salad

Food cost a lot of money.  And if you want to eat healthy, it takes a lot of time and money.  Sometimes I just don't feel like taking the time to make a good lunch.  Knowing this, I was trying to find a solution.

This pasta salad was my solution.  I made a huge batch Sunday night and it was lunch for both my husband an me for 3 days. 

What you'll need:

1 box of pasta (TJs corn pasta)
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
Some cherry tomatoes
Olives
Salami
Goat cheese

Dressing:
Olive oil
Apple cider vinegar
Pepper


Enjoy!

Comments

  1. I struggle with the very same problem, and mostly end up eating leftovers or something really stellar like a half container of hummus and half a bag of chips. :-P

    That salad looks fantastic - I need to make that!

    Have you tried this salami from Target - it's super good: http://www.applegate.com/products/organic-genoa-salami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it...It would be really good with an Italian dressing, but I decided to keep it simple.

      Not yet! The Applegate lunch meat costs almost 8 dollars where we do our grocery shopping, but I actually just discovered that Target had Applegate lunch meat for under 4 dollars. I'm excited to give it a try!

      Delete
  2. Oh yeah - I would never buy it at the grocery store either. I got it from Target because I had a coupon and my Red Card (highly recommended) to get another 5% off. :-)

    Try adding a sprinkle of Italian dried seasoning to your oil and vinegar - then you don't get all the super heavy dressing from a bottle, but the Italian taste. YUM!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts