From the weekend


This is easily one of my favorite things Tim and I do together.  After a busy evening of having people over for food and chat, Tim and I "debrief."  The kids in bed, we sit in the living room with dim lights and all technology off, and talk about the evening.  As an extrovert with chronic anxiety, I feed off peoples' energy and being out with friends, but after a full night, I need quiet.  And this quiet time is especially sweet with my husband by my side.

There was a lot to sit and smile about this weekend.  Our friends from college came out for little A's baptism and took on the role of Godparents.  Tim's brother was in town as well for our niece who was baptized at the same Mass.  We ate, drank, and caught up.  I made too many desserts (typical), and I soaked in the joy that comes with being around people we love.

Baptism party prep!

Welcome to The Family, Archie!
Late night "gotta get ice cream for the cake" run.

Time to celebrate!


Cousins, poolside.

Comments

Popular Posts