I'm a big fan of this recipe. Cheap, easy, healthy, fresh and nearly impossible to mess up.
What you'll need:
1 chicken breast
1 can Cuban Style black beans (Trader Joe's)
Salsa (or fresh tomato)
Honey goat cheese
What to do:
1) Chop all fresh ingredients and set aside.
2) Season chicken with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, red pepper, and cumin; cook on medium heat until golden brown.
3) Shred chicken.
4) Warm beans on stovetop on low to keep from burning.
5) In baking dish, line chips and top with black beans, chicken, and goat cheese.
6) Add another layer of tortilla chips and put rest of chicken and black beans on top.
7) Put in the oven until the cheese is starting to melt
8) Top with fresh ingredients, salsa, lime, greek yogurt.
|Best served with Strongbow.|