The little things and happy lists

I've been up in bed for most of these past 2 weeks.  Turns out, recovering from giving birth is a lot harder and more intense than I ever anticipated.  When you've been inside for a while, it's easy to start feeling a little bluesy and cooped up.

So.  I decided to throwback to middle school and make a *"happy list."

Ella's stretches when she wakes up from a nap.
The support of my husband.
Looking for a new hair color.
Birkenstocks.
Aviators.
Sunny skies.
New nail polish.
Being able to wear my wedding rings again.
Painted nails.
Watches.
Vanilla iced coffee.
Kevin Spacey interviews.
Dark chocolate covered almonds.
Wine.
Aiden & Anais swaddling blankets.
Dancing With the Stars.
Hot baths.
A good book.
Iced green tea.
New outfits for Ella.


Happy list: a list containing things that make you...happy.  Markers and colored pencils are usually involved.

Comments

Popular Posts