A trip to the zoo

I haven't been to the zoo since I was in elementary school, so when I found out the whole family was going as a part of their trip down to SD, I was thrilled.  

Going to the zoo as an adult?  Great.  Going to the zoo with little kids as an adult?  The best.

Oh, livin' the life.
Aidyn was making friends with this duck when a kind lady came over and gave Aidyn some bread so he could feed the duck.  The following is his reaction.

Success.  
Originally scared by this life-size bird, Aidyn didn't want to make friends with him.  

He quickly changed his mind.

If I were a bird, I'd want this dude to be my bff.

Ducks are underrated.  Look how purty.
On Wednesdays we wear pink.


Grandma and Owen making their way to the elephants.

A beautiful day in San Diego.

'Sup?

Happy to be with family.

Comments

Popular Posts