Mixed feelings Friday

The day has arrived - the due date.  So we're all basically sitting around waiting.  I mean, not really. Tim's working.  I'm trying to get as much done around here as I can while avoiding the cookies in the cupboard and the Reese's on the counter (seriously, why do I buy these things?)

I'm trying to stay busy, because this cloud of mixed feelings has decided to follow me around all of sudden.  I'm nervous.  I'm excited.  For some reason I feel bad my attention will soon be even more divided and the for the fact that the TV's been on more than I'd like lately.  Really all kinds of weird feelings happening today -- like, what if I'm pregnant forever?

I know one thing, if I spend Thanksgiving in the hospital, I'll be purchasing (or sending my husband to purchase) some sort of gluten-free pie that I will not be sharing.

Comments

Popular Posts