5th time's a charm




I've been missing for a little while, 'cause well, we were moving (again)!  I didn't take any time off work for the move, so we were doing as much as we could during week nights and over the weekend. For those who follow us regularly, you know this move wasn't as we intended it to be.  We had been working with a realtor and were a couple pieces of paperwork away from a mortgage when things changed.

So we began our search for another temporary place to land, and the tone was more somber than it's been in the past.  We were so excited to get away from this chaotic, vagabond lifestyle of moving that we had gotten our hopes up high to move into a house.

Moving with 2 little ones is no small feat.

As I've written many times before, however, Tim and I have learned that curve balls come.  We've learned to do what we need to do, keep our heads held high, and move forward.  And we're doing just that.  We nabbed the cutest little 2 bedroom, 1 bath condo for a steal of a price.  (2 utilities included? Yes, please!)  And we've all quickly fallen in love with having our own space again.  The little ones are going to bed much earlier and easier and are sleeping later in the morning.  Tim and I have time again to unwind together.  We like the part of town we're in.  Target is just down the road, of course.  I read before bed again.  It feels like we're really living our day-to-day instead of just slugging through.  And for that, we're grateful.

This move has also shown a bright light on how blessed we are to have the people in our lives that we do.  It was my best friends who got me through this move.  Tim and I had so much to do, I barely saw him that day.  And there were a handful of times I nearly broke down crying on our moving day, my sisters kept me from doing so.  Amidst chaos, there is still so much to be grateful for.

Another year, another zip code.  Stay tuned for more ventures from...Clawson!    

Comments

Popular Posts